Apache Hadoop is an ideal platform for consolidating large-scale data from a variety of new and legacy sources. It complements existing data management solutions with new analyses and processing tools. It delivers immediate value to companies in a variety of vertical markets.
- Recommendation engines — increase average order size by recommending complementary products based on predictive analysis for cross-selling.
- Cross-channel analytics — sales attribution, average order value, lifetime value (e.g., how many in-store purchases resulted from a particular recommendation, advertisement or promotion).
- Event analytics — what series of steps (golden path) led to a desired outcome (e.g., purchase, registration).
- Compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Risk analysis and management.
- Fraud detection and security analytics.
- CRM and customer loyalty programs.
- Credit scoring and analysis.
- Trade surveillance.
- Fraud detection and cybersecurity.
- Compliance and regulatory analysis.
- Energy consumption and carbon footprint management.
- Campaign and sales program optimization.
- Brand management.
- Patient care quality and program analysis.
- Supply-chain management.
- Drug discovery and development analysis.
- Merchandizing and market basket analysis.
- Campaign management and customer loyalty programs.
- Supply-chain management and analytics.
- Event- and behavior-based targeting.
- Market and consumer segmentations.
- Revenue assurance and price optimization.
- Customer churn prevention.
- Campaign management and customer loyalty.
- Call Detail Record (CDR) analysis.
- Network performance and optimization.
- Large-scale clickstream analytics.
- Ad targeting, analysis, forecasting and optimization.
- Abuse and click-fraud prevention.
- Social graph analysis and profile segmentation.
- Campaign management and loyalty programs.
Follow Us On